Courier London is a new 24-page newspaper showcasing the best places to eat, drink and shop in the capital, all explored through a modern business lens.
You can pick up a copy at all of your favourite coffee shops, independent retailers and co-working spaces across the city. It’s also available here on our online shop for you to download for free.
Inside the September issue:
– London’s least-boring dry cleaners
– US rapper Nas opens a fried chicken and waffle joint
– Merch watch: Yard Sale pizza
– A look ahead to National Dumpling Day
– Savoury cocktails are now a thing….
– Chef Selim Kiazim on Turkish food beyond the kebab
– Rainbow dim sum
– Ganni opens in Soho (finally)
– London Design Festival highlights
– From Japanese indigo to headgear, 12 brands we like right now
For any queries, please contact customerservice@couriermedia.