Courier London is a new 24-page newspaper showcasing the best places to eat, drink and shop in the capital, all explored through a modern business lens.
You can pick up a copy at all of your favourite coffee shops, independent retailers and co-working spaces across London, or purchase a copy here.
Inside the October issue:
– The restaurant that’s never served the same dish twice
– Local and low waste – pizza but not as you know it
– Merch watch: Patty & Bun
– How sandwich maker Paul Rothe & Son is still standing – four generations on
– New sleep-centric brands to help you dream on
– Is Notting Hill changing faster than ever?
– Padella #2
– Casablanca – the brand with the ‘apres-sport’ aesthetic
– The double-chocolate, 150g cookie
– Cult Japanese brand Snow Peak comes to London
For any queries, please contact customerservice@couriermedia.