Our annual Design Issue explores the makers and designers turning raw talent into serious business.
We go behind the scenes at legendary Japanese indigo company Buaisou, North Carolina ceramics startup East Fork and global razor brand Harry’s; profile British designer Yinka Ilori and the American duo who perfected ‘Instagrammable’ interiors; shine a light on furniture brands taking a fresh approach to manufacturing; take a tour of the ‘right to repair’ revolution, and much more.
Also in this issue:
– A special 32-page guide filled with trends and brands for making your workplace better
– Courier’s annual ‘Workspace Directory’ with a focus on London, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong
– How to set up a B Corporation
– The global rise of nap bars
– Convenience stores get an upgrade
– Surfboard shaping in Cornwall
– What’s next for British watch brand Farer?
– Talking synbiotics with the founder of Seed
– At the east London home of ceramicist Ana Kerin
– Fresh columns from Phoebe Lovatt, Fleur Emery, Colin Nagy, Hugh Thomas, Grace Gould and Craig Mod
For any queries, please contact customerservice@couriermedia.