In our June/July issue we profile the incredibly innovative entrepreneurs finding fresh pockets of opportunity in unconventional ways – from the London-based friends who created Trippin – a travel platform inspired by music and fashion – to the one-woman-media-company behind the YouTube channel-turned-brand ‘Chicken Shop Date’, this issue is filled with stories of energy, youth and passion.
Also in this issue:
– A 22-page, step-by-step guide to mastering marketing
– Trailblazing investor Arlan Hamilton on hype and haters
– Streetwear legend Bobby Hundreds on building a brand that lasts
– Courier columnists on peak work, free work, ageism and mediocrity
– The broken fitness industry and how to fix it
– A rural retreat in France and a buzzy boutique hotel in Austin
– Alex Holder on the future of transparent pay
– At home with David Zilber, Noma’s fermentation wizard
– How to make money from TikTok and Twitch
– Cracking open the curious virtual influencer economy
– Inside London’s next-generation music factory
– Chef Elizabeth Haigh shares her food passions and inspirations
– The brick-and-mortar strategy of fashion designer Louise Markey
Please note, the countries listed in this document have suspended deliveries from the UK. If you are based in one of these countries, please head to our webshop where you can find Courier’s whole back catalog in digital format, including the latest issue for free. We will make sure to be in touch once these suspensions have been lifted.
All orders will be processed within 1 to 3 days and delivered First Class. Delivery times and price will vary depending on location and the current Covid-19 disruptions.
For any queries, please contact customerservice@couriermedia.