In our June/July issue we profile the incredibly innovative entrepreneurs finding fresh pockets of opportunity in unconventional ways – from the London-based friends who created Trippin – a travel platform inspired by music and fashion – to the one-woman-media-company behind the YouTube channel-turned-brand ‘Chicken Shop Date’, this issue is filled with stories of energy, youth and passion.
Also in this issue:
– A 22-page, step-by-step guide to mastering marketing
– Trailblazing investor Arlan Hamilton on hype and haters
– Streetwear legend Bobby Hundreds on building a brand that lasts
– Courier columnists on peak work, free work, ageism and mediocrity
– The broken fitness industry and how to fix it
– A rural retreat in France and a buzzy boutique hotel in Austin
– Alex Holder on the future of transparent pay
– At home with David Zilber, Noma’s fermentation wizard
– How to make money from TikTok and Twitch
– Cracking open the curious virtual influencer economy
– Inside London’s next-generation music factory
– Chef Elizabeth Haigh shares her food passions and inspirations
– The brick-and-mortar strategy of fashion designer Louise Markey
All orders will be processed within 1 to 3 days and delivered First Class. Delivery times and price will vary depending on location.
For any queries, please contact customerservice@couriermedia.